Engine Code 52 - Knock Sensor?

Recently fitted a new engine to my Glanza as the previous one kinda blew up. Only issue is that now the engine warning light is on and shows an error code of 52 which is knock sensor I believe.

I'm a bit confused though because previous posts I have read say that this light should only come on around 3000 rpm, but the light is on even at idle for me.

Also I've noticed the car seems a bit sluggish and doesn't have a much as it did before the previous engine broke. I'm pretty sure the front gearbox engine mount is also on its way out as the seems to a bit a shaking and rattling around that area.

So I'm just wondering if this means the knock sensor needs replacing or could the fucked engine mount be setting it off?

Cheers,

Sam

Not very mate but best Thing to do is follow the wire, on my GT its a blue wire which runs through the injector loom, first things first trace that wire and see if its broken they are known to do this over the years 👍🏻