Automatic Glanza V or GT Turbo.

Hey Guys, still haven't found what I'm looking for, been on jdm auction watch but still nothing that fits the bill.

Black 98-99 Grade 3.5-4 Glanza V, automatic, low km's, is that so much to ask for? Haha! Preferably with recaro optional extra interior, but I know that's pushing the boat a little!

The search continues, I've had a few offers on my white manual, but not to bothered selling till I have my Black one..

Hello Matt. I have a auto GLANZA V on 48K with 1 owner. Body works in good condition. Interiors in mint condition. Has GREDDY boost gauge GREDDY oil gauge, STARBO turbo timer and a pipercross induction kit. Truthfully I have the car advertised for 2750 but I'd have it gone for 2K..

Ive got a black 1992 mk2 gt auto 65k km just registered it 1st may standered apart from turbo timer and blitz nur spec r going for full respray next 2 weeks

is it a keeper or selling​ it?

Nope. I am the the first owner of it. I do have pictures I don't know how to post them here if anyone could assist me that'd be great

photo bucket then copy image url

Give me your number it'd be easier for me as I'm no xpert on the pc. But the cars on gumtree to. For 2750. I can provide engine bay pics on request.

Edited by Manz

My reply was to Matt haha..

Hi Manz, that sounds like the car for me! I'm going over to the UK in the summer (date to be confirmed) to pick up a vintage car, we are going to travel to Colechester, but I could get the lads to drop me off at Leicester no problem. I will let you know asap, would you take a deposit through Paypal if we work out a deal?

Matt.

Ive got a black 1992 mk2 gt auto 65k km just registered it 1st may standered apart from turbo timer and blitz nur spec r going for full respray next 2 weeks

Hi danblp, any links to your car? I'd also have an interest in a GT automatic.

Hey, you need to upload your photos to photo bucket and then copy and paste the links over. Or you can pay £2 to become a paid member here and just upload directly to your posts. I did the paid option due to laziness ha!