Zisco CT9 Ramhorn manifold (mild steel)

Item For Sale: Zisco CT9 Manifold mild steel

Item Condition & Description:
Ok so I have only had the manifold about a month or so but my CT9 decided to ruin my plans as i was about to fit the manifold i went to have a look at my penny on the CT9 and there was 3 huge cracks in the wastegate one crack was about 2mm wide and i could stick my fingernail in it with out touching the sides. I have now purchased a TF035 turbo kit from colin so this item is now for sale as it deserves a good home as i cant use it any more and im a bit gutted as i love the ramhorn manifolds.

The guy i got it off said it was on the car for 8-10k miles and had no problems with it, He also went over all of the welds again to re-strengthen them. Now there was a long surface crack along the top of one of the tubes on the manifold but did not go all the way through and before i cleaned and painted it there was no exhaust stains on the manifold near the crack at all, me and my brother plugged all the holes and used compressed air to make sure no air was coming through the crack we spotted and no leaks were found as if not i would have returned the manifold to the seller on ebay. The crack is just where the tubes meet on the manifold like i say i will get closer photos of this. But all in all the manifold is in perfect working order.

Due to me not having a feedback page for selling on here i am happy to list the item on my ebay account which has 100% feedback and been on there 4 years and sold over 50-60 if you dont feel comfortable sending the cash via paypal/bank transfer.

Message me if you have any questions i think i have covered everything.

Cheers josh

Price:£200

Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details: Postage will be £15 in Uk mainland singed for delivery will not ship abroad.

• 5 years later...
On 4/15/2017 at 12:49 AM, wakeabby14 said:

Item For Sale: Zisco CT9 Manifold mild steel

Item Condition & Description:
Ok so I have only had the manifold about a month or so but my CT9 decided to ruin my plans as i was about to fit the manifold i went to have a look at my penny on the CT9 and there was 3 huge cracks in the wastegate one crack was about 2mm wide and i could stick my fingernail in it with out touching the sides. I have now purchased a TF035 turbo kit from colin so this item is now for sale as it deserves a good home as i cant use it any more and im a bit gutted as i love the ramhorn manifolds.

The guy i got it off said it was on the car for 8-10k miles and had no problems with it, He also went over all of the welds again to re-strengthen them. Now there was a long surface crack along the top of one of the tubes on the manifold but did not go all the way through and before i cleaned and painted it there was no exhaust stains on the manifold near the crack at all, me and my brother plugged all the holes and used compressed air to make sure no air was coming through the crack we spotted and no leaks were found as if not i would have returned the manifold to the seller on ebay. The crack is just where the tubes meet on the manifold like i say i will get closer photos of this. But all in all the manifold is in perfect working order.

Due to me not having a feedback page for selling on here i am happy to list the item on my ebay account which has 100% feedback and been on there 4 years and sold over 50-60 if you dont feel comfortable sending the cash via paypal/bank transfer.

Message me if you have any questions i think i have covered everything.

Cheers josh

Price:£200

Pictures:

Payment & Shipping Details: Postage will be £15 in Uk mainland singed for delivery will not ship abroad.

Is it still for sale?