free-diy modifications?

back seats OUT!

Passenger seat OUT!

dash OUT!

Sparewheel OUT!

What i did when i was bored last year. Well i say bored, someone was sick in my car and i had to take them all out.

Only put the two front seats back it. It's quite a noticable difference. I can understand the worry of having a puncture though.

Bourkey

I did the same, but heard a cheeky little rumour that with Elephant (my insurer) removing the back seats actually voids the insurance. So I was like, fuck that, I'm not gonna call them up and ask them to cover my car without rear seats. So I just put 'em back in.

Dunno how true it is anyway, probably a load of jizz.

For Fucks sake..your 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

get a 1.2 clio, or a corsa, so you can learn how to drive legally before you get into a powerful car.

or else your gonna have a silver gt wrapped round a tree, thats gotta be at least 25 extra bhp...

For Fucks sake..your 17!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

get a 1.2 clio, or a corsa, so you can learn how to drive legally before you get into a powerful car.

or else your gonna have a silver gt wrapped round a tree, thats gotta be at least 25 extra bhp...

Why bother with those crappy cars when you can get an N/A Starlet? :)

just cut your brake lines, not being able to slow down will make your car feel much quicker. :)

yeh i heard you go round corners at a speed just below what you like to do on straights..

no

simplicity at its best

on a more serious note cal.. why not get a hooooge ass engine and then strip the car till all you have is the dials and gear stick..

this is the problem you see, he has said on many occasions that he has no boost creep at all because of his meshed turbo. :) then he suddenly changes his mind.....

i once had boost creep when i used 1 layer of mesh,then i doubled it up though and havent had creep since

have you read some of the feedback on ebay, the people who bought the chip say that it worked with there cars and they could feel the performance etc!! lol, do you think they work???

No. Try it on your car, and give us some feedback.

take two wheelnuts off each wheel, strip the paint off, remove seats and replace with lightweight plastic stools

haha

but on a serious note. how the hell's you get insurance on a turbo at 17. i've looked... im 18, 18months experience, pass plus, drive another car regularly and nobody would touch me with a turbo. Is yours insured as a sportif or something cause i have no idea how without paying a million pounds you could insure a turbo

people feel free to prove me wrong

he's a "named driver"

ah right... better watch out then, i heard that the insurance is declared void if they reckon a named driver is using it more than the main. dunno how they would find that out, but i know someone it happened to

lol jokes thread.. basically to sum it up cal spend nothing get nothing.. its a simple philosophy.

also chap you can get insured at 18, but only on a gt. im 18 with one years on each and pay £1600 tpft with ecar.. might be worth a look if you want a turbo :D.

Cheers

Si