Dean-RW-Developments TD04 Sportif Turbo 5E Beast/piece of crap!!fire starter

thanks for the nice comments! i gotta admit i much more prefer making something for the car

that way im saving money for other mods that i carnt make lol.

there is so much more to come to this car but its going to be spaced over the next few years

ive got masive lists written down that would send you dizzy :thumbsup:

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dean i had a dream about your car earlier mate... seriously

white bonnet and white (chrome lip)rota track r 15"wheels

would look sexier

lol your mad! i think they look like rota gt3 wheels only more spokes there ok but personally think gt3 look better imo, i will be getting new wheels but atm wheels are wheels as soon as ive payed my depts off the modding will begin again

new update

so around a month ago i purchaces ome paseo clocks off my mate as he was breaking his paseo!

last weekend i finally fitted them, they look so much better than the standard ones and so much brighter!i thought the wiring was gonna be really hard but a few hours of messing and they were done. before i fitted them i also added some super white led bulbs. but because of the coloured layer on the dials when its iluminated

its more of a whitey/ spearmint blue lol, looks well though.

what a tip lol

Image113.jpg

Image114.jpg

nearly all the wiring was altered...

Image117.jpg

Image116.jpg

Image119.jpg

also got some led t5 bulbs for the other instruments

Image103.jpg

Image120.jpg

and finally clocks iluminated! crap pics dont do it justice :harhar:

Image125.jpg

Image126.jpg

the maddest thing about the whole clock conversion was i knew most people who had done the conversion had problems with rpm counter.

mine was no different so i thought id ask the question on here..... but after i fited them everything worked apart from the rpm gauge...

so went to pick the missus up from work, did over 20 mile and it was not workin!!! was waiting in the car for her too finish for like 15 mins

looked up at the rev counter and it was at around 1000rpm and full working lol, giv it a rev and walla no problem since. dont get it. its not even a bad earth

:thumbsup:

sorry for the essay lol

comments welcome Dean

• 2 weeks later...

Nice updates mate :thumbsup:

I will be porting my wastegate soon but was wondering if you have any better pictures

Did you do inside the wastegate flap?

All I can see from the one pic is the polished surface by the exhaust wheel

Cheers

• 1 month later...

cheers mate....

ok not really done an updae in a while not that much been done really... still paying my parents off lol

anyways a few months back i recieved my clear cam belt cover off dane, tbh i think it looks the tits!!

Image203.jpg

Image204.jpg

Image205.jpg

Image206.jpg

another small update, last week i decided to try and adjust my hks ssqv so that it chattered then dumped but unfortunatly the adjusting screws on them are crap and dont adjust at all! so i pulled it apart and streached the spring around 10mm now it chatters then dumps and my adjusting screw now works so i can make it just dump if i want! decided to give it a clean and polish whilst apart :rolleyes:

Image200.jpg

Image201.jpg

Image202.jpg

thats it for now i hate not having money lol.... more updates coming soon! :thumbsup: