Sup people after much deliberation and debate ive decided i'll start a car thread about my glanza but has ive had the car for 10 months plus i will do a time thread which is a bit differen.

Heres a link to the person who i brought the car of and his car thread so you know how i got it

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/old/vie...5425#pid458346

and the interesting thread where 2 of us was buying the car

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/old/vie...5509#pid467278

And heres some pics of her (there from the thread i know lol)

Glanza4.jpg

MyGlanza3.jpg

I ADDED A SUNSTRIP

Glanza10.jpg

AND 2 HOURS LATER I REMOVED IT HAHAHA

Photo-0036.jpg

well update from day to day

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not forgetting the engine pics

engine.jpg

100_0514.jpg

the specs wen i brought it

front mount intercooler

2.5" exhaust cat back

uprated clutch

walbro fuel pump

bov

mushroom filter

2 stage boost controller

cat 1 alarm

speedline alloys with continental tires

126000km

Rear strut brace

sony head unit and multi changer

blitz boost gague

Thanks for the kind comments yea was a minter was exremely happy with the car and price has for the white speedlines there gone ive gone for something more my style i'll update has the week gose on

Beofre you ask why its a stupid thing that cause i didnt put them on and i want the car to be my style probally sounds stupid lmaoo

1 of my 1st mods was

DSC00168.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

came up cheap from a mate who needed to pay of a loan so snapped his hand of for it

I also had to change the bov has it was playing uo andd leaking

Blitz replica

Photo-0040.jpg

For a bailey i got for free hehe

Photo-0041.jpg

i know i know bailey ones aint all that good and been fitted to every rs turbo ever lol but it was free and solved the problem at the time

Ok another Days update not many pics but more how i came about buying things (a good thing and a abd thing lol)

So i was looking round the site getting use to it wen i found toytuning UH OH!

Sent a pm about parts and told him what i wanted he told me about TD04's Hybirds K24 K26 and said its all down to you.

I started by getting a bunch of prices on various things for my CT9 and got familar with the site and the people onit.

After a few days of reading in the technical section and seeing ho wmuch boost i can run and what i need (yea we all was one of those with 10,0000 questions) after finding all this info i set about a PM with toby for the following items

Turbosmart Boost T the MBC that was on the car was playing up)

A Sard RRFPR with Gague

HKS FCD

and a yellow insert for my HKS Air filter

o yea i brought a HKS Air filter of Tom_Hunt on the old sitehas the one that was on the car didnt fit properly and fail of lol.

Will update pics once they have loaded up

another days update:

Ok so afte fitting all of the above it was time to get it set up so of to get myself a wideband from a friend.

After getting there and finding he lives right by norris design and knows them buncha crazy fools i felt in th eight hands and couldnt wait for it to be set up after talking for half hour bout uber rubbish he set on getting his laptop out etc then wiing in a wideband and of we went after sorting the boost we went about setting the rrfpr up.

After a couple of runs we got the ratio in the 11s and i was very happy and the car was fast again lol after driving with near no boost at all for a month it was a bit of a shock lol.

Will update again tomorrow comments welcome

Another days update .

This time i was time to sort out suspension so i found some GAB Suspension with HKS Pillow balls for a nice price so purchased them.

After waiting a few days for delivery they arrived this is what it looked like before

Image0051.jpg

after

DSC00065-1.jpg

i also got what i was told is a Toms adjustable strut brace and heres a pic of the pillow balls

HKSPillowBalls.jpg

and just in case the pics of my car dont give u an idea of the drop hee is a before and after on a friends car with the suspension

before

DSC00116.jpg

after

DSC00118.jpg

comments welcome