Hey guys, anybody fancy a meet at the trafford centre?

There was some talk of this previously but nothing happened! it would be great to meet some of the club members and get some ideas for my new baby!

I was thinking about the begining of May?

Markoos

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good good, i was thinking saturday the 3rd of May? dunno what time, im free all day :D

List:

1, Markoos

2, Bourkey (depending on engine)

3, Idrees and brother

4, 59bhp

5, glanza_g4z

6, hill_bill10

7,?

8,?

9,?

10,?

...........................................?

Anymore post ya names guys! and suggestion on times and dates would be appreciated :p

Markoos

yeh that weekend sounds good matey, might be better on the sunday tho, might be less busy (stupid shoppers lol) plus might be better for people to attend.

let us know what day is best for you guys, and whether you want an afternoon meet or an evening meet.

yeh that weekend sounds good matey, might be better on the sunday tho, might be less busy (stupid shoppers lol) plus might be better for people to attend.

let us know what day is best for you guys, and whether you want an afternoon meet or an evening meet.

Either is best for me mate, and good suggestion! stupid people wanting to shop lol.

Markoos

Hi

Just joined forum noticed u may be meeting at the trafford centre think I will join u if ok, live in Buxton area is there any members from the derbyshire area or clubs up at this end??

Look forward to the meet up - to meet everyone !!

Hi

Just joined forum noticed u may be meeting at the trafford centre think I will join u if ok, live in Buxton area is there any members from the derbyshire area or clubs up at this end??

Look forward to the meet up - to meet everyone !!

Hi mel, course it's ok more the merrier!! it will be on the 4th of may by the looks of it.

Markoos

lol u dont need to ask if u can come! the meet is open to everyone, were not gonna eat any of u if u show up uninvited lol

and here's an update of the list so far

1, Markoos

3, Idrees and brother

4, 59bhp

5, glanza_g4z

6, hill_bill10

7, dub-se7en

8, tommywilsonuk

9, mel

Hi mel, course it's ok more the merrier!! it will be on the 4th of may by the looks of it.

Markoos

Thanks that should be fine sunday if I am right...seems a lot r going it will be great to meet everyone.

I should be able to make this!!

1, Markoos

3, Idrees and Tayyib

4, 59bhp

5, glanza_g4z

6, hill_bill10

7, dub-se7en

8, tommywilsonuk

9, mel

10, bean