Yep your right Kelly i was there that time. I told Markoos last night what happened. We were going to use that car park right at the back (the one you mentioned) but i went on Sunday and there is a huge circus there. I don't know how long it's gonna be there but it's there now.

So any ideas from people attending would be great.

Cheers

Bourkey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cirque Surreal is at The Trafford Centre, Peel 7 car park, until Sunday, April 27. Please call 0871 702 9205 or contact cirquesurreal.co.uk for more details.

Ended last Sunday. All systems go for the car park right at the back. It's on THIS picture if you need to see. It's the one furthest to the right.

Let me know if you dont know which one. We shouldn't be hassled there but there is still a chance we will be.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAIVOUR!!!!!!!!

you get off at the junction after the one at chillfactore and you can get to the car park if you keep going left. It's at the back of John Lewis. You can't miss it as 90% of the time it's empty.

Or you could meet me and Markoos in Bury and us three can go together. If my engine is done. If not i'll be with Markoos if he isn't bringing anyone.

Bourkey

If your going traff centre deffo come off at the 2nd junction and use those car parks right at the back which u will see straight away.

What time u meeting? As i need pop traff centre over weekend, i might just come in mine as im sure i will get bored watching ben and nick take the head etc off the bens car!

yeh sure mate, were are you goin from? wanna meet me at bolton west services southbound? meetin my mate in his celica there

and yeh kelly its at 2pm on SUNDAY not saturday so hopefully might not be as busy, hopefully.

:lol: every meet im off work and can actually get too, my mates always plan a piss up somewhere, off to newcastle and sunderland for the bank hols, so i cant make it im afraid.

I will eventually get to another meet one day :D

Hi guys, sorry we couldnt turn up but bourkeys car wasnt ready and couldnt leave it so me him and dub were avin a crack at it and only just finished it at about 6!

Will make the next one!!

Yep Dub and Markoos are correct in saying it was my fault. There was a few niggly bits at the end that took up time and i needed their help with. I will definately be there next time guys and girls.

Sorry again

Bourkey