Nurburgring stickers

Seen a few cars with the nurburgring sticker on there tail gates, found them on ebay and then thought lets look for a Tsukuba one but couldnt find any

Anyone know if someone makes a Tsukuba one, I think it would be cool :D

Also known has a shopping list lol

Shopping list; manufacturer decals stuck to the front wing of a chav car, generally a corsa. signifies that owner is a male chicken. parts are not, and most probably will never exist on that car.

should be added to the oxford i think

nope, that doesnt even count. you have to drive it yourself.

I was actually the first person to post in this topic in disagreement but it didnt come up.

But say if i bought say a TME with one on, id leave it, because id be happy knowing my TME has been round that track. And it would remind me every time i take the seat. So in that respect i would and then say bollox this car cost me 16k it deserves it.

But say if i bought say a TME with one on, id leave it, because id be happy knowing my TME has been round that track. And it would remind me every time i take the seat. So in that respect i would and then say bollox this car cost me 16k it deserves it.

£16k :D

they the gold plated ones with dimond glass and conveyor oil?

i'm an earn it before you stick it boy too :D

Yeah 16k for a nicely modified red one. Ive seen some in excess of 20. Check the mlr register ive been on there years ive seen all sorts of TME's.

Although i would rather earn it too.

Agree with Rick, sticking a track sticker on a car that's never even sniffed the track is gayness to the max to the power of homo.

I'll have a nurburgring sticker on the trackstar this summer...because I'll have been round it...and pwned it.

:p