Bad Luck comes in 3's!

ok yestaday i was having a fairly normal day, i went to college and then to work afta. On a Thursday i go 2 the pub afta work (about 8ish) to meet sum of my mates, i've been goin for months n always parked in the same place. Bt yestaday went a bit different to the previous days:

• We decided to go the take away for a snack afta the pub, and afta waiting a rediculous amount of time for them to do all of the orders we started to head back to the cars, on the way i tripped over the kerb and my kebab (which i had waited ages for!!) took a nose dive into the middle of the road!
  • Next when i got back to my car a very kind council official had given me a parking ticket with a bill of 70quid to pay.
  • Then on the way home after dropping my girlfriend off, a bird flew into the side of my car. By the sound it made it was goin at some speed (well it was goin quickly before it met my passenger door n e way). N by the dent its left it was eitha a supersonic overweight pigeon or it was wearing a crash helmet.

I just hope every1 else had a beta day than i did,

Jase

yea pretty bad day alright, was any of the kebab salvageable?!

not a thing was salvageable, it managed to flip twice and then land right in the middle of the road scattering itself everywhere

N by the dent its left it was eitha a supersonic overweight pigeon or it was wearing a crash helmet.

:p:D:p

That was mint!!!!

Sorry bout the shit day though. I was having a few of them earlier this year so i know how you feel.

Bourkey

i had a pigeon bellyflop onto my windscreen before then it just sort of stood on my window wiper then flew away again, at which point i nearly hit anohter car as i was too busy and amazed at what was going one in front of me to realise i was actually halfway round an island lol.

I knew the alcopops, babycham et all (gary barlow hats) was going to be mentioned lol... :D:p

Hilarious stuff. You cant beat a DECENT kebab!!! Skanky ones are the frozen type...

Whats more hardcore is a chicken burger with kebab meat and chilli sauce!

Try it and see... FTMFW!

Joz

Been brought up well... I wouldnt take that Phil :D:p:D

Cant beat coming home drunk with a nice kebab, forgetting about it because theres a lush girl waiting in your bed, then waking up in the morning and eating it cold :p :P

i agree...but sayin kebabs are skanky....wait til i see u again next yr or the yr after!!! your for it young man!!!! your gettin a right good FROWN from me! :p:D

Phil.

And from me! :p Kebabs are lush, srsly, after i've been moshing on a Tuesday night down the local rock club, its a chicken kebab, lashings of garlic and chilli sauce, sorted.