Tickets for the show now available via the JAE website

PMFq7yK.thumb.jpg.1d6c86110a6927c89d4158

What's JAE?

JAE is the ultimate social weekend for Japanese car owners, Japanese car clubs, tuners and traders. JAE takes place every year in August/September and attracts over 3,000 Japanese cars to the show. The four day weekend event is a family affair encouraging car clubs to mix and compete in a range of events and competitions. For the casual visitor it is the largest gathering of purely Japanese cars in Europe and a chance to see some amazing cars and enjoy four days of fun at this ultimate social gathering.

You can find JAE at Peterborough Arena
East of England Showground, Peterborough, PE2 6XE

Jae is one of the best shows of the season Imo camping drinking chilling and relaxing with mates what more could you want ?

We would love you all to come show off your cars and chill with ukso.

Tickets for the show can be found here CLICK ME

Stand pass info can be found here CLICK ME

we ask that all members purchase their own tickets to the show we also require you to purchase a stand pass for your vehicle and camping space this covers the cost of the polt / food / marquee / gas for heaters ect. They will be available in the Club store once active. There are a limited number of stand spaces so once they are all sold that's it if you miss out unfortunately you won't be able to show your car.

the below video will give you an idea what J.A.E is all about. 

Hope to see you all at J.A.E 2018 

Thanks Staff 

• 1 month later...

I dont think it is the best decision JAE have made. a lot of people seem unhappy and rightly so paying the same price for a day less.

I can see this change putting a lot of people off who have to travel for a long period of time. Travel all day after setting off super early get to JAE and then relax. even though the day after you cant really have a drink because you will be driving home the next day. 

On the other had it looks like it's set up day on Friday as well as party night. 

We just have to hope that JAE will spend the money they have saved on cutting a day on things that will benefit all and make us all forget they have cut a day.

will still be attending though ;)

Agreed. Not the best decision that Nigel and the team have made. With John now stepped down it seems like they have lost the leverage that they did have. 

Even so 45 quid for essentially two nights camping still isn’t bad. 

I agree about the people travelling long distances. Members like Paul and Shaun who travel from Scotland may be put off by the lack of a day at the show. Could be more expense if they decide to come down on the Thursday and get a hotel for the Thursday evening somewhere nearby. 

I understand that the jae staff also have regular jobs so they will need to take leave or holidays to get the place set up. 

Either way, brilliant weekend and always nice to see some friendly faces from all parts of the country. 

I bought one of the early bird tickets for £35, I knew I'd be going anyway but equally disappointed with the decision. It should be £35 for everyone at least.

I ranted about it on their Facebook post like everyone else but they just kept deleting comments.

Some of my European friends won't be coming now as the travelling time for a two day show just wasn't worth it. Loads of other clubs are talking about boycotting and going to Santa Pod instead.

You have to hit them where it hurts I'm afraid. And like most situations, it's the wallet.

If you all decided not to bother going this year with the excuse dropping a day at the same price, you can be as sure as hell they wouldn't make that mistake again.

Alas, you won't and people go regardless. If they can make the same money with less work...well why wouldn't you.

• 1 month later...

Yea like nick said only allowed limited numbers of set up passes but what’s the point in a set up day when you can’t use your own marquee without submitting risk assessments and RAMS so we’re forced in to hiring a marquee on the plus side that saves hiring a van lol 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...