• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Gerard can be nominated camera guy!!!!!

Plus, ALL BEING WELL I'LL HAVE MY NEW WHEELS ON IN TIME!!!!!!!! i was never plannin on this, it just sorta happened, its gonna make my day even better now, cant wait. Bro willl have his wheels back on too.

I'll post times as soon as i get them guys, should have them today or tomorrow i hope!

Phil.

Righteeehoo then chaps.

For those of u wishin to convoy with me, Bilal and Noel and his mate, we're leavin Larne at 8.15am to collect a westy, we'll be comin through Sandy Knowes at around 9am. That would be a good place to meet...however...the cars im followin WONT be stoppin at Sandy Knowes so if u wana meet me there keep your eyes peeled comin up to 9am for a westy or 2, my starlet and a bright yellow seicento and tag on to the end of the gang!!!!!

If not, i'll see u's down there!!!! Hope the weather stays good for us!!!!

Phil.

wel wat a day!! first it was jus cold then it pissed down on us!! nice to meet Phil and Ted (off tgtt) ,Bilal, chris, jay and someone in a clean grey gt!! got some foto's so gonna try and get them up. had a run out on the track as a passenger in a supercharged coupe very very fit!!! and an evo 1 and also a stupidly quick westfield!! 1300cc hybusa engine!! now that was a very few quick laps!!

after that i went up to ards to meet rmsnoel and his mate so they could see the 5e!

I was workin last night been wkin all wk. didnt go to sleep with the times mucked up n all. Great to see every 1 again ended up a good wee turnout. Had been up for feckin 24 hrs was fallin asleep on the way back. Just up now from a snooze and im not feelin well thing i got a chest infection :pB) B)

Rwd Corolla and Hayabusa westfield where both outstanding machines absolutely breath taking!

Credit to Phil for organising it and havin the westfields along :p

wel wat a day!! first it was jus cold then it pissed down on us!! nice to meet Phil and Ted (off tgtt) ,Bilal, chris, jay and someone in a clean grey gt!! got some foto's so gonna try and get them up. had  a run out on the track as a passenger in a supercharged coupe very very fit!!! and an evo 1  and also a stupidly quick westfield!! 1300cc hybusa engine!! now that was a very few quick laps!!

after that i went up to ards to meet rmsnoel and his mate so they could see the 5e!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did ya get a nosey at my old car Gerad lol, i didnt get to see it :p:p

Thanks for a great day lads, i had a ball. Nice to meet Gerard and get to put a face to the name, and also Jay tho didnt get chattin to him as he was chattin to other folk while i was about.

The westy's were ridiculously fast, got oout for the parade lap and some very very fast laps, outstanding!!!! Think i may be headin to more track days with them nutters from now on!!!!! :p:p Im still grinnin ear to ear!!!!

Lookin forward to seein the pics Gerard mate!!!!

Thanks Bilal mate, was a good day, shame about the weather puttin a premature halt to it, they were hopin for a fair few more runs!!!! ah well, there's always next time!! B)B)

Phil.

Did ya get a nosey at my old car Gerad lol, i didnt get to see it <_<  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you ll never believe that it was still raining very hard when i got too ards!! lol. had a wee quick look but ended up soaked again!! both cars seem to be kept very wel!!

roll on the next meet!! hopefully noel you can make it !

What a day what a weekend. Didnt go out sat night but had to taxi the mates til portrush. Home at 5am then put clock forward to 6!!!

Packed lunch cleaned car and promptly fell alsleep til 1pm. Cheers gerard for stickin about. Went to bangor after, place was dead home at midnight, only people cruisin was the cops. @ gerard was that nordonians black mint SR at Asda in ards?