Fishnet Recaros into GT

Hi,

I bought a pair of fishnet recaros a few weeks ago that were crudely fitted into a glanza with some makeshift custom feet. I want to fit them into my GT, but I was just wondering if anyone had any guides/measurements that I could pass onto a fabricator.

As the seats are already on rails, I assume my best bet would be to have some solid custom feet made up?

Thanks for any info

Cant help on measurements im afraid but can give you a heads up.

If the seats feel like they are really high i would opt for some low rails, i had OEM rails on my seats and felt like driving a bus. I was then informed of a guy in Ireland called William Tuite, can find him on Facebook, who makes low rails for 6 bolt recaros (most oem fit recaros). They're about £230 delivered a pair to England and sit a couple of inches lower and give a much better seating position, they slide as well.

They might be a over what your were going to spend but imo they are worth it. 

• 3 weeks later...

They have rails on them already, which I'm 95% sure are lower rails. I just need to figure out the best way to fit them into my car :).

Do you have any pics of the rails that this lad from Ireland supplies?