Another Starlet gets vandalised

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sparky,

That door's been outside since i sold my starlet, i bought it to replace mine as it was dented but as the glanza had different door cards and electric everything, it was too much of a job to swap it all over.

The door has been outside for a while so the door card is obviously minging, it had a few scratches on it but it wasn't dented or anything, we were just gonna respray it (after skimming it lightly with filler to make it perfect) then have it fitted on my glanza. its that dark green UK starlet colour.

give me a pm mate and we'll sort something out, i just need it gone as my parents are shouting :angry:

:angry: your parents are shouting Ecks. Same here. I've filled my garage up with tons of parts like exhaust, engine, tyres etc. My dad keeps saying he is gonna sell it if i don't hurry up.

@ Joz - I was just thinking the same thing. All these top Starlets are getting done over. Im sure Idrees' was done recently as well. Im definately watching out now!!!!

@ Phil - i'll be on in a jiffy.

Bourkey

nightmare man!! cant belive they broke into but the also kicked the shit outta your door! pisses me off!! they dont understand the problems these cause when they do this type of shit!!!!!!!! damn im soo anoyed again!!! we should start a vigilante group! hope you get it all sorted, and get a decent alarm man!

Not good mate.

Why the chuff was there no alarm on it!!!!???? You spend a fortune on it and leave it all to chance.......FFS! :)

That DVD player is now probably been turned into something that can be injected into some nobs arm by now :angry:

@ JAG yes mate my motorised DVD player was where the hole is now!!!

@ p2d They havent got a clue about stuff like that although they went through the glovebox, lucky they didnt see my Rays looking wheel nut :angry:

@ Jay im not too bad to be honest, as theres not alot I can do right now its just one of those things I suppose and Im getting an alarm so recommendations would be great :)

I have a Thatcham cat 1 Cobra alarm/immobiliser on mine mate, cost me almost £400 including fitting, but if i can get money from somewhere to compensate the damage to mine im phonin my spark and havin everything added on that i can, like, everything, motion sensors, paiger, tracker the lot, it wont be my money so fuck it!

Phil.

Seems like a good piece of kit who fitted it for you?

Not fitted it yet because they need a full day to do it but from any auto electrician it will cost about £100 to fit mate which considerin that it will stop people doin this shit its cheap as chips.

Im personally going to invest in a snapp off steering wheel after hearing about all these incidents!

Markoos

hey man - i feel really gutted for ya mate, can't believe this is happening to so many people, as mentioned above! but as for a 'target of the best ep's" i don't really think so because, nanglebadgers was just some tits running riot goin' for anything, sparky had something they could use to sell to feed addictions-or otherwise ... but there's certainly something going on and there's less attention being paid to stupid criminals! glad your looking on the brighter side mate, and if/when you find an alarm system :angry: lemme have a butchers! i need one! lol

Seen as though were talking about Starlets being vandalised, my cousins GT Turbo got stolen and set of fire two nights ago. I will get some pics when he gets it back from the breakers yard.

Awww man really sorry to hear about that hope you can get the damage repaired. And definately hope they catch the scummy bastard who did it! Bring back hanging I say. I really wish they legalised that alarm system they talked about ages that was like a flamethrower from under your car... although not too sure you would have wanted to smell burning chav lol

Why are all the Starbos getting vandilised recently its a joke. Im gonna employ some bodyguards to guard mine all the time. :angry: :)

Well look on the brightside Sparky dude, and i hope you get everything sorted without to much hassle

Oh yeah Toad C5 FTW!!!

toad ai606 if they still make it should be about £180 fitted, thats cat1 etc.

Thats what I have been wanting for ages, never heard a bad thing about it apart from the proximity sensor

Thanks for the support guys I dunno where I would be without you :angry: xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that Idrees mate :)