Blitz exhaust system

Blitz exhaust system. It has a nut on the side of the tip, if anyone comes across this on any for sale sites, can you please contact me.

I sold this exhaust to someone with PayPal goods, the buyer arranged the courier service which was parcel2go my Hermes. It's  now lost nicked or been scammed. I'm in a dispute with PayPal,  £300 money retracted. The address he was sending the parcel to was a shipping company jambo cargo LTD and not his home address. Only found out today PayPal will only cover a seller if they use the address from the buyers PayPal account. So looking like I'm going to loose my case all because he arranged the courier service. What a joke, I can't even get through to the courier service because again didn't arrange it. In the meantime he will get his money and I don't get my exhaust system back.

IMG_20191110_014818_372.jpg

Edited by Enkei
Checking
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/19/2019 at 1:54 PM, Enkei said:

Blitz exhaust system. It has a nut on the side of the tip, if anyone comes across this on any for sale sites, can you please contact me.

I sold this exhaust to someone with PayPal goods, the buyer arranged the courier service which was parcel2go my Hermes. It's  now lost nicked or been scammed. I'm in a dispute with PayPal,  £300 money retracted. The address he was sending the parcel to was a shipping company jambo cargo LTD and not his home address. Only found out today PayPal will only cover a seller if they use the address from the buyers PayPal account. So looking like I'm going to loose my case all because he arranged the courier service. What a joke, I can't even get through to the courier service because again didn't arrange it. In the meantime he will get his money and I don't get my exhaust system back.

IMG_20191110_014818_372.jpg

That is a residential address, I would take that up with paypal. There may be a business registered there but it's definitely a house.

I was lucky, PayPal gave me my £300 back after I disputed the case something to do with seller protection. So the buyer got his £300 back and I got to keep my £300 PayPal lost out in the end. So God knows where that exhaust system ended up. But my phone bill to ring my Hermes wasn't so cheap £38 and got no where with them. 

Lesson learned never sell something and let the buyer arrange for there own courier service.