Problem with electronics (I think)

So here's my problem:

I bought a 4E-FTE from Groundspeed (very known company in NL), and swapped that one in my red EP91 and drove that around for about a year. I decided to buy another, better looking Starlet, a green EP91, and swapped my 4E-FTE into that one. It was all plug&play, and it cranks now, but doesn't fire up, and I really don't know why. I used the exact same loom as in the red Starlet, and soldered the same plug to the same wires, which Groundspeed told me to do.

I checked every wire from the distributor cap, the ignitor and the coil to the ECU, and they aren't broken or something, all 0 Ohm. I have a 4E-FTE A/T ECU, which camewith the engine, and worked fine, also tried a manual 4E-FTE ECU, but that doesn't make any difference.

I did swap the complete steering colum, and steering house, because the red one didn't have power steering, and the green one did. So I decided to get rid of the powersteering. But the ignition switch came out of the red one, so it should work I guess.

I work at Louwman, a Toyota dealer/importer in The Netherlands, and my colleagues can't figure it out either, so I'm really lost right now..

Is there any kind of immobilizer I don't know about? Or something else I should check?

Hope that one of you can help me with this problem. Any help is very appreciated!

Sounds like you have either a fuel pump issue or ground wires off. 

Check your earth banks both on the engine and chassis and to the battery. Then do a blink code read out see what fault codes you have. 

Edited by Sam44