Zisco Ram Horn Manifold - Block Brace

Hi folks, I've recently fitted an internally gated stainless Zisco CT9 manifold to my Glanza. The manifold fitted the block fine and attached to the turbo ok (although the studs were a different thread to the oem items where it connects to the turbo side), but I'm having issues when fitting the standard cat (for MOT) and decat which are both braced,  where the two holes wont line up with the oem brace bracket on the block.

Has anyone had this issue with aftermarket and specifically Zisco manifolds causing downpipe braces to be out of alignment?

I have loosened the bracket from the block and the cat from the turbo, and with everything loose I can get all holes lined up and the bolts / nuts in and on - the only issue is then tightening that up will be stressing something as I'm forcing it to fit - my fear is that this could potentially be worse for the manifold than if it wasn't braced at all?

Thanks,

Kev.

• 2 years later...