New-ish owner of a 96 4efe

I'm looking at getting a 4-efe 88hp engine from a corolla and turboing that, I'm looking for a oil filter housing with feed to the turbo, i think these Come from the 4-efte? There is a efte for sale where I'm from but I want to build it myself instead :)))

If Any of you lovely People on here have a filter housing and is willing to ship to Denmark please let me know, or where i might Be able to Get it from. 

From what i Understand the glanza and 4efte engine was never officially sold here anyway, only ones we got Are imported. 

Got a pic of it here for ya, Bought it pretty much as is, except i fitted another speedo with tachometer, cupholders and seats from and older starlet

IMG_20200315_120421.jpg

Looks smart, but your steering wheel is on the wrong side?. 

Welcome to the site. if you need any advice on parts needed to fit a turbo and run boost on the 4efe there are a few people on here that are active and going threw the process now. 

Welcome dude!

Yeah the 4e-fte was only ever sold in Japan so all imports here too. If you create a thread in the Wanted section someone might have one they could post to you.

You may still be able to get this from Toyota as well, may parts for the 4e-fte can be bought in the UK at Toyota dealers. I use https://www.amayama.com/ to find part numbers, you can also order from this site but I have never done so.

1 hour ago, Sam44 said:

Looks smart, but your steering wheel is on the wrong side?. 

Welcome to the site. if you need any advice on parts needed to fit a turbo and run boost on the 4efe there are a few people on here that are active and going threw the process now. 

Sam he's from Denmark, they drive on the opposite side of the road from the UK...

Thank 

2 hours ago, Patches said:

Welcome dude!

Yeah the 4e-fte was only ever sold in Japan so all imports here too. If you create a thread in the Wanted section someone might have one they could post to you.

You may still be able to get this from Toyota as well, may parts for the 4e-fte can be bought in the UK at Toyota dealers. I use https://www.amayama.com/ to find part numbers, you can also order from this site but I have never done so.

Sam he's from Denmark, they drive on the opposite side of the road from the UK...

Thank you, Will look at that and the wanted sections, first time really using a forum lol