Having problems with my Glanza

Hi, I’ve bought a Glanza V a few months back now and everything has been going fine with the car, today on the M25 the car started playing up and I had an issue where the revs would hardly drop or drop very slowly, and when they finally dropped they would drop to 2K, when I let off the accelerator pedal it hardly drops in revs and when putting the clutch in it hardly drops in revs and seems to have a high idle until I rev it a bit and then it drops back to where it should be, if anyone could help me would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Could be lots of things, but from your description:

You could do an Engine check readout to see if there are any fault codes registered.

Start with the obvious stuff, check that the throttle pedal, cable and throttle body butterfly move freely without sticking.

Vacuum leak (as mentioned above)

Check that the Throttle position sensor is adjusted correctly (search forum for how to test the TPS with multi meter and adjust if necessary).

Many other things but its a process of elimination.

Edited by Claymore

Basically the revs drop very slowly, let’s say I put the clutch in, the revs will fall slowly unless I rev a little bit then they fall to about normal idle, also have started having a squeaking noise randomly happen with no way of stopping it, sounds like a belt to me but not sure wether it’s got anything to do with this problem