4efte p/s on 5e block?

as above 

Maybe this has been discussed before .I cannot find about anything confirmed and being at a place with no help makes it harder .

I've done a 5efte using 4efte components .now I'm having an issue where the belt is too long .any shorter belt part number? Or a way of making a bracket or anything I can do to get this problem sorted .at the moment current belt is a ram 4pk940 and is splitting it in half.

Please help

If the only problem is the belt being too long 4pk940 means: 4 ribbed belt 940mm in circumference. If you measure the length you need with a piece of string then you can order the correct length belt.

This topic shows its harder. 

Is the belt splitting in half on the pulley edge?

Photos of the problem will help.

Edited by Claymore
14 hours ago, Sam44 said:

I'm very interested in your modification. Do you have a build thread. 

Yes I do but haven't updated in a while since I went 5e due to bending a crank.

6 hours ago, Claymore said:

If the only problem is the belt being too long 4pk940 means: 4 ribbed belt 940mm in circumference. If you measure the length you need with a piece of string then you can order the correct length belt.

This topic shows its harder. 

Is the belt splitting in half on the pulley edge?

Photos of the problem will help.

yes its splitting the belt due it being long I assume .I will take pics tomorrow and post. I've gone from a forged 4e to a forged fully built 5e. At most I've only seen people say make spaces for the brackets on power steering or get a shorter belt but no confirmed pictures etc.

Edited by Faiyaz.123
Correction