No Spark. Help needed

I just fitted a 5E in my ep82 and it had a spark before but had a coolant leak so sorted that out but now it all of a sudden doesn’t want to fire up again.

It’s cranking well. I’ve replaced the ignition coil and also tested a friend’s igniter. Checked the earthing points, checked the igniter is getting signal on the leads, distributer leads all look fine. Gave it extra earth with the power pack and tried but still no luck. It just has no spark

I done a engine diagnostics and it gave me a code of 14

14 Ignition No IGF signal to ECU for 4 consecutive IGT signal during engine running
Open/short in IGF/IGT signal from Igniter to ECU
Igniter malfunction
ECU

I have a emanage ultimate piggy pack on the car.

No idea now what to do next anyone able to advise please?

I've had this before on a couple of glanza when people have painted the bay and the igniter is not earth properly on the bulk head . Worth a try mate 👍🏼

I’ve tried that mate even changed the igniter from my friends one and still not working. Engine bay is still original and not been painted.

Anything else you think?

All earths on the loom put back on the engine ? Like idle control valve earth point , bulkhead near igniter , both earths on the gearbox and mount , other side on the mount to body , both front wing earths. It’s just a case of back tracking mate if it was running before It must be something simple . What did you take apart to sort the coolant leak ? 👍🏼

12 hours ago, T-dog said:

All earths on the loom put back on the engine ? Like idle control valve earth point , bulkhead near igniter , both earths on the gearbox and mount , other side on the mount to body , both front wing earths. It’s just a case of back tracking mate if it was running before It must be something simple . What did you take apart to sort the coolant leak ? 👍🏼

All earths above are all checked and put on the loom. Multi meter is also showing that it is earthed, I've added a extra earths also. It was only ever started once after fitting the block in so can't be sure it was running the whole time. The coolant leak was just on the turbo water lines and a little from the nut on the thermostat housing. Got it started after a week, left it on for a hour. Turned it off and then back on and then the exact same thing happened again and can't get it started. Just seems to be no spark on it like a intermittent issue. Had a few mechanics look at the car but still no luck.

On 5/14/2021 at 7:55 PM, SKINY said:

Hows your rotor arm and cap 

They look good will be trying another cap next week.

Would that cause the coil to give no spark if they were bad? 

Yea if the contacts in the cap are poor youd get a crap or no spark, King lead check that too, with a multimeter it should read around 25 ohms end to end, my cap and arm where poor and it caused a misfire,  I didn't notice it but was obvious when it went onto the dyno you could see it on the graph :)

3 hours ago, T-dog said:

Try unplugging the emanage and see if will start up on stock ecu . Worth a try just then one more thing to role out 👍🏼

Good news, finally got the issue sorted was due to the wiring in the ecu loom. Disconnected the emanage now and put it back on standard ecu as I’m looking to go stand-alone.

Only thing left to do is distribution timing now on the 5E.  It’s got the 1.3 head. 
Is it the same process put it on diagnostic mode and do it for 10 degrees?