The start of a new year.

Happy 2022. 

After the past couple of years being nearly lost to work and the covid virus. I'm going to get the 2x builds back on course. 

The paseo is going in for a full paint and restore in June at which I will be in the starbo. 

What are your plans?

Coming now Matty. 

I'm hopfully going to start an ep82 MK3 build at the end of the year with a 7agte 16v engine. This will get all out top notch stuff I'm thinking of going with a sprintex screw type super charger.  This will get started after these 2 are finished. 

http://www.matrixgarage.com/content/getting-most-out-your-7a-ge-hybrid-build

Edited by Sam44

Happy 2022 all.

Sounds like a great plan Sam. Paseo’s really are a dying breed. 

Was thinking about getting a Corolla Levin ae111 this year and do a few mods to it. But something else crossed my path the second of January so if that one is bought the levin will be removed from the list of things including the list of mods for the current daily civic. Maintaining a levin in the Netherlands is way to hard though and most parts would need to be sourced from abroad. Think the glanza is the better example of a maintainable car here since most bits can be replaced with standard Starlet parts. 

This should also be the year for refurbing most of the glanza and building it to the final state I want it to be and start enjoying it. After this stage I won’t be chancing much to the glanza anymore. Don’t want to be chasing never ending power goals.

I can't wait to see what this year brings. , As the news of the virus is starting to slowly get better, or should I say not as bad as everyone first thought. 

It's great to start the new year with the club/people and these familiar cars/projects. 

I'm watching with interest, and as always here to help. 

This year is going to be a big one for me on the cars. Lots more time on my hands. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 7:17 PM, RoyalDutchie said:

4tUbdh6.png

There it is the replacement for the ae111 which I would have bought instead if this one didn't pop up. Rear arches need to be replaced and a few other places need attention but all just in time to not be a massive project. Will need a proper swap once it is restored.

What model is this. 

Love retro, old school classics, there getting so very rare now. If you are going to get one now is the time. 

11 hours ago, Sam44 said:

What model is this. 

Love retro, old school classics, there getting so very rare now. If you are going to get one now is the time. 

It's a third generation Honda Accord Aerodeck, representing pop ups and the mighty sportbrake at its finest including a very welcome independent double wishbone suspension. 

The old school cars are really getting rare and beyond very expensive as well. Picked this one up at a reasonable price, but included alot of work aswell. Which I'll be sorting with the help of a few other lads.

3 hours ago, Sam44 said:

Areo deck is this the h22 engine? 

I really do love the classic cars. Great buy. 

Got a A20A4 with 12 valves. Also got fuel injection boosting it to an output of 120hp and 166nm😅

1 hour ago, SKINY said:

IMG-20220108-WA0038.thumb.jpg.47717011ab4abfa705a35fe5133e4cce.jpg

Soon... We could do a race and see whose car turns to Japanese gold dust first right😆