Hello everyone. I have come to your site as i plan on buying a Starlet SR and would like to get a head start. Find out a little about the cars and get a little advise. I have searched high and low and there are very few up for sale so i want to hunt out a mint example. So my name is Tony and i thought i would come and say hi..

Welcome Tony, first of all welcome and enjoy your stay, and that will, yes will be a long time :angry:

secondly keep an eye out for an SR in Starlets For Sale section, there are quite a few starlets, although not sure if there are any SR's

good luck and keep us posted :)

Welcome to the club buddy.

I'll let you know if i spot a decent SR for sale. I know how hard it is to find the SR you want. Took yonks to find mine.

Bourkey

Its your starlet that actually got me interested. I used to attend college in bristol and one of the guys on my course travelled down from Kent. He was called steve and i recognise the reg on your car as it belonged to him. I drove it a few times and loved it. Nice to see it went to a good home where its appreciated for what it is as it was immaculate when i knew the car. Nice job mate