Any 5 Door Peeps on the EP Scene

very rare, but have seen one on the road before.  Got any photos mate?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I'll get some up as soon as poss.

Its currently unmodified, the only things I've done to it are to put a CD player in there. Not that many 5 Door modded up Starlets around so I though i'd make mine look nice, well going to.

whats your list of things you wanna do mate? maybe some of us can point you in the right direction?

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah here's a few of the things I want to do to it first, mainly just cosmetic at the minite.

- Clear Side Indicators & Repeaters

- 15" Alloys & New springs to lower it when Fitted

- Replace stock backbox

- SR Style spoiler on the rear (Just a small flick one not a chavvy style massive one)

- Alarm Installed

- Windows Tinted

Those are the main things I want to do to it for now, get it looking nice.

Remember to get shocks and dampers as they don't last long with the lowering springs (depends how many bumps and potholes you hit). I'd also advise to get an induction kit. :lol:

I've seen a green 5door up my way near Elgin and I've seen a white one and a blue one in Edinburgh - not modded though. :lol:

Enzo/Geo - wud th@ mint red1hapen2b myn? :lol:

backbox wise, there a sr backbox on ebay at the mo for £20... defo worth a look, because ive heard they sound quite nice!

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I've spotted that one. Looks in good nick got it as one to watch. just have to play the waiting game to see if I can get it.