Are Starlets for OAPs?

hiya Shell, yeah i'm good thanks! should of given me a text if all your guys were down there! would of come down and laughed at the chavs with ya!

not long until we're gonna have to be seen with olly i s'pose! :)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So u must be chinese ? or not? B)

Yea I am chinese too :lol: Born in UK and now live in N.Ireland. How about urself?

You from Reading right? I have a few mates who came from there and live in Bournemouth right now, I 'll haveta get in touch with em.

Do you study or anything?

Will get sum pics in the Extreem EP Riders section sumday lol along with some funny faces and hairstyles.

Gotta go for a drive later, need to chill ;b

Your glanza looks class by the way :)

Peace

From Joz

:)  your not bad urself mate!

Oh yeah guys, ecksjay has a DUCKSPOILER Too and it's sexy!! lol.  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

cheers shag :lol:

Well, i think its safe to say, only sexy people have duck spoilers, and only sexy cars with duck spoilers have sexy owners.... mwahahahaha

So you must be chinese ? or not? B)

Yea I am chinese too :lol: Born in UK and now live in N.Ireland. How about urself?

You from Reading right? I have a few mates who came from there and live in Bournemouth right now, I 'll haveta get in touch with em.

Do you study or anything?

Will get sum pics in the Extreem EP Riders section sumday lol along with some funny faces and hairstyles.

Gotta go for a drive later, need to chill ;b

Your glanza looks class by the way :)

Peace

From Joz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What you doing in Ireland? Yeah iam in between Reading and Guildford, about 25 mins from each place.

I don't study, just need to find a new job at the moment. Will check out your ride sometime when i have time. Take it easy and drive carefully. :)

cheers shag :lol:

Well, i think its safe to say, only sexy people have duck spoilers, and only sexy cars with duck spoilers have sexy owners.... mwahahahaha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

dammit!! looks like there'll be no duck spoiler for me!! B):):):p

and in reply to the zetec-s thing, yeah, he totally didnt know what he was doing... i think he only had the car a day or two though.

Rich.

dammit!! looks like there'll be no duck spoiler for me!! B)  :)  :lol:  :)

and in reply to the zetec-s thing, yeah, he totally didnt know what he was doing... i think he only had the car a day or two though.

Rich.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you arent worthy!! mwahahaha

well what can i say, know one in my area even knew what a toyota starlet was (not event the cops!!! :) ) but now i own one people rekon they are more recongnisable now but you guessed who drives them!!! The reason i got one was to be different to all the chavs in their saxos or pugs etc etc and i also knew they are nice when they are modified as there used to be a white sr going around on 17s etc

@starletto Joz, mine hasnt got a rev counter but iu had the rev limiter in fourth and it was reading 108-109mph and i have been off the clock but havent had limiter in fifth. i have D2's on my car which i got from impulse for £550 on specail offer for august only

Sparky