Why do we own a Micra?

i know theres alot of bad things said about fto's, but quarter mile times theyre about even with a starlet.

i always liked the look of the fto too.

plus 200bhp aint too shabby. someone i know has a manual mivec fto and that seems pretty quick!

Seen a couple turbo'd Micras, and I can tell ya they do shift... but so do 1.8 vvc(?) metros :)

SR20DET Micra srping to mind ;)

My mate had a 1600 vvc metro was mint and quick as fook!!!

Yeah one of my trainers at work asked me what mine was. 'He said is it a Micra or a Starlet'??. I dont mind people not knowing what it is as if they knew how good they look and how well they perform they would all want one and we dont want our Starbos becoming the knew Corsas now do we..

Just tell 'em it is a Micra and then they will all buy a Micra. lol.

Although i dont think anyone can laugh at this thing

Its a shame its been crashed now though.

Yeah one of my trainers at work asked me what mine was. 'He said is it a Micra or a Starlet'??. I dont mind people not knowing what it is as if they knew how good they look and how well they perform they would all want one and we dont want our Starbos becoming the knew Corsas now do we..

Just tell 'em it is a Micra and then they will all buy a Micra. lol.

Although i dont think anyone can laugh at this thing

Its a shame its been crashed now though.

I might remove my starlet badge then... :p

jeliousy is a hard thing for people to deal with, so they try and put your car down to make them selfs feel better, i dont go one day with seeing my friends without a micra comment, but now i go along with it,i was gonna enter my car in show and shine for nissan this year at risin sun car show lol