OK now technically this is my Dads car but since I learned to drive in it I'm going to claim some ownership. It is a 1990 Renault 5 GTT Raider. Mods are considerable lol. That I know of its ben lowered all around 30mm, full turbo back system exhaust, changed alloys, full throttle gear shift kit, uprated ignition leads, big brakes, green stuff pads and a front strut brace. There may be more done but all I really do is drive it lol.

05042007152.jpg

02042007151-1.jpg

10052008211.jpg

Reliability issues I guess? Although this has been surprisingly good with no failures so far. Only one issue which was a belt snapping but that was routine and my Dad chose to let it break rather than fix it so he could keep going on the track lol.

Lol well there is faster in the garage but Ill leave the true monsters for now just to heighten the anticipation lol.

And Rick to be fair to the wee car she is ridiculously reliable. I mean like scarily! I know its French and should therefore kinda fall apart and break repeatedly but this one is surprisingly good so far lol.