i should be able to get a load of them, im going up to see the guy who visited JAM when he was in japan and got a load of stickers so ill see what i can find.

He also promised me some photos of the place so that should be interesting.

yeah ill post some pics up as soon as i get some, my mate said its a proper little shed (not even a garage) and theyre is just stacks and stacks of books and old school manual machinary like lathes and mills etc

Yeah rick ill see what i can get, he said he took a load of stickers but im sure he could get more if needed.

• 4 weeks later...

right okay ive spoke to my mate who told me to basically get a list together and he will get some made up as apparently he didnt have the amount i thought he did. Although judging by the numbers so far i might be able to get away with just using the ones hes got

So as far as im aware he only has two kinds which are the great big ones and the normal size window sticker ones.

So can we get a list going of who wants what so i can sort some prices out etc and if we need to get more made up

1. Gaz'z glanza v - Big

2. Starlet rick - Small

3. Keirz - Small

4. 59bhp - Big

LOL

who has a printer, that takes a4 paper? yes? pc world? yes ? vinyl paper and a laminating roll ? yes?

Thats what i did isn't it.JOB done lol all for the price of about £10 i can make 40 jam stickers, i have a big one on my rear window isn't it

LOL

who has a printer, that takes a4 paper? yes? pc world? yes ? vinyl paper and a laminating roll ? yes?

Thats what i did isn't it.JOB done lol all for the price of about £10 i can make 40 jam stickers, i have a big one on my rear window isn't it

Send me one then :p

1. Gaz'z glanza v - Big

2. Starlet rick - Small

3. Keirz - Small

4. 59bhp - Big

5. montanajr - Unsure of big or small - need pics !

6.CaL-VERY big one-£10's worth,and 2 smallish ones in pink or red

1. Gaz'z glanza v - Big

2. Starlet rick - Small

3. Keirz - Small

4. 59bhp - Big

5. montanajr - Unsure of big or small - need pics !

6.CaL-VERY big one-£10's worth,and 2 smallish ones in pink or red

have too see how manys hes got, hes away on holiday till next monday so should have an update on tuesday