Wheres the best place to buy rota's?

Im after some Rota wheels but my funds are running very low ;) , was wondering if anyone knows where the cheapest place to buy rotas? ive been searching around for ages and atm they seem to be around the same price depending on the tyres they rap them in, any help appreciated cheers starlybruiser :p

got mine from www.rarerims.co.uk

very cheap, i got a set of 17inch force with yoko tyres delivered for £680.

they've got a virtual fitting bay too so you can see what they look like on your car.

Mate the conversation has been had about Rotas before and Starlybruiser obviously still wants them, so let him buy some.

Rare Rims is the best place for Rotas mate. i believe Toxic Rides also stock them aswell.

I have some good deals on Rotas

Thanks for your help guys, i see alot of people dont like rotas, but my only other alternative to these is the buddyclub P1 QF in white, Any opinions on these wheels?? i think they are lighter than the slipstreams too, cheers starlybruiser ;)

if youre looking to spend 500 quid on a set of wheels.

id go for some second hand, good condition jap wheels over rotas any day. some rota designs have been known to shear off the rim, they are also poorly cast and the paint isnt the best either. they usually need repainting after a year or so.

if youre looking to spend 500 quid on a set of wheels.

id go for some second hand, good condition jap wheels over rotas any day. some rota designs have been known to shear off the rim, they are also poorly cast and the paint isnt the best either. they usually need repainting after a year or so.

Ok im really being put off rotas....... really put off by the paint finsih needing repainting after a year :p , im not really planning on spending 500 quid on just wheels but a package with tyres, you got any wheels you recommend appart from the very expensive jap wheels?? cheers starlybruiser ;)