Now with great big dirty wing...

:rolleyes:

I wouldn't have painted the CF bonnet if I'd have been better at removing the lacquer...not easy. Also I wouldn't have painted the bloody wing, or fixed it with FRP matting if I'd taken the time to check if it was CF or not :rolleyes:

I'll find out tonight Rick if it's EP82/EP91 specific, tbh from the preliminary check it's like a beefy version of the stock unit.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BlueWater I will hopefully be there...although I think the car looks a bit gash at the moment, not sure about the wing.

Will let you know tomorrow Rick, I picked it up used in Japan, not from Yahoo...another used parts source.

im thinking it may be another design (honda or something) thats adapted to fit a starlet.

because ive never even heard of YF doing anything for the starlet.

also, how many cans of halfords satin black have you gone through??

it's one of those things...no idea on the history of the rad, only going on what the seller had to say about it...

Having the observational skills of a dead, blind mole I've only just noticed your pink theme you've got going on, I like it.

hehe, cheers Phil

Still not so sure about it to be honest, the more I've done recently, the more the car has become a chav chariot. It's interesting, if you turn a budget car into a race/track car and modify it, you're considered a chav...if you do the exact same thing to an Evo/Cosworth/Lotus etc it's a race car...the annoying thing is I could easily afford any one of those cars but my head (and my wife) just can't justify the cost of running the thing...just not worth it.

Let's see how it looks with the HRF front end in place :rolleyes:

Cut me real deep just now... :rolleyes:

I own no burberry, I have never bought jewellery from Argos, I don't listen to music that gives you a nose bleed simply from looking at the CD cover, I fail to see the point of 'neons', I'm not on the dole, I have no children called Adidas or any other rediculous name, I don't think sportswear is suitable atire outside of a sports hall...I do however, have a penchant for sports footwear, if that makes me a chav, then I'm guilty :rolleyes:

Thats awsome!!!

Can see where your coming from with it looking chav though, maybe if your driving around teh towns in it people will think its chav but on the track it will look PERFECT!!!

Looking forward to the Pink Rad :rolleyes: