I live my life quatermile at a time.....

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the yellow R33 in it, that was so good, but they are illegal in the US :unsure:, it deffinately was an R33 GT-R as the back was wide enough and ha the right body but that could have been added though. The 200sx was awesome aswell.

Why are GTR's illegal in the US?

Because they are only available in right hand drive, in some US states they are illegal because there right hookers :unsure:

America is a very strange place like that :D

lets be honest the man in the FILM was a streetracer and didnt much care for the law, oh yer and he was robbing trucks. he probally overnighted the GTR from japan secretly.

Is that really true about not being able to have a right-hand drive in some places in America?

Cause I have alot of friends over there, and alot of people in America have right-hand Mini's. The only reason that you wouldnt be allowed a right-hand drive car in America is if it didnt pass their safety checks from what I have been told.

Strange!

Back on topic...I think I probably will see this new film, although I wont be expecting to be amazed!

LOL.

In America it isnt illegal to import any right-hand drive cars in any state. It is just all down to there testing. They have quite hard guidelines to abide by. And it costs a bomb at the same time!

LOL.

In America it isnt illegal to import any right-hand drive cars in any state. It is just all down to there testing. They have quite hard guidelines to abide by. And it costs a bomb at the same time!

In that case I stand corrected but that was what I was told when talking to a guy in New York when I went over there a few years back. :unsure:

damn Americans they've made me look like a right tit now :D:p