FUELS- BP ULTIMATE 102 RON UNLEADED

I thought i would stick this up as i was unaware of the fact until today when i was doing a bit of research and came across BP ultimate unleaded 102! Is this not the same as Japan's fuel? I hate BP as a company as they always charge up to 10p more per litre so i stick to Morrisons and Shell. I am going to start ditching the crappy 95 RON fuel now as i have a job so which is the best to go with?

Shell V-Power has a RON of 99

BP Ultimate unleaded has a RON of 97

Standard unleaded has a RON of 95

Tesco Super Unleaded has a RON of 99

Anyone tried this BP 102 RON fuel and noticed any difference?

I thought i would stick this up as i was unaware of the fact until today when i was doing a bit of research and came across BP ultimate unleaded 102! Is this not the same as Japan's fuel? I hate BP as a company as they always charge up to 10p more per litre so i stick to Morrisons and Shell. I am going to start ditching the crappy 95 RON fuel now as i have a job so which is the best to go with?

Shell V-Power has a RON of 99

BP Ultimate unleaded has a RON of 97

Standard unleaded has a RON of 95

Tesco Super Unleaded has a RON of 99

Anyone tried this BP 102 RON fuel and noticed any difference?

Its like... £2.42 per litre, and that was last year! On the plus side, it has < 0.1% benzene in it, so its the only fuel that isn't carcinogenic... But for £2.42 I'd take my chances!

Please don't tell me you use morrison's fuel in your car? Oh and I work for Tesco, and the Tesco fuels use somethign ridiculous like 30% of the detergents normal fuel uses (same goes for sainsbury's, morrisons, etc), its balls ;) Thank fook my site gets esso fuel, the 97 stuff of that is good. I always stick to V-Power though, no comparison :D

Morrisons petrol *shakes head* :D

Dave

it's all hype, would take a few tank fulls to even notice a diffrance if any, and for the price of it i'd rather stick with V-power!

oh and i would rather put my car into a tree then use supermarket fuels in it! :angry:

it's all hype, would take a few tank fulls to even notice a diffrance if any, and for the price of it i'd rather stick with V-power!

oh and i would rather put my car into a tree then use supermarket fuels in it! :angry:

MMTS...

• 1 month later...
Its like... £2.42 per litre, and that was last year! On the plus side, it has < 0.1% benzene in it, so its the only fuel that isn't carcinogenic... But for £2.42 I'd take my chances!

Please don't tell me you use morrison's fuel in your car? Oh and I work for Tesco, and the Tesco fuels use somethign ridiculous like 30% of the detergents normal fuel uses (same goes for sainsbury's, morrisons, etc), its balls :lol: Thank fook my site gets esso fuel, the 97 stuff of that is good. I always stick to V-Power though, no comparison ^_^

Morrisons petrol *shakes head* :wub:

Dave

Tesco fuel often makes best power on the roller's, it's FAR better than esso and close/arguably better than v power.

the tesco 99 fuel is actually manufactured by company called greenergy and iirc its like 13% bio-ethnol, my car seems to run slightly better with this stuff, it runs a touch leaner (my car is stock and getting like 10's AFR at the top end) so its ever so slightly more responsive.

Dont confuse this with the standard supermarket fuel with about 19billion parts detergent.