Hi everyone,

My name is Matt, i'm from Holland (Rotterdam) and 26 years old.

My car history is full of nice fast cars (mr2 turbo, celica t-sport), which ended about a year ago when I was "forced" to sell my celica to pay for my new bike (no regrets there :D  ) and i bought myself a crappy Almera, which i luckily sold yesterday.

Now I've set my sight on importing a Glanza V to Holland, as we only have the crappy versions :D and I want a fast one. :D

First I got a Yamaha R6 2003 (which I converted to a Rossi FIAT replica after someone bumped into me).

But after almost a year I got bored of the supersport and got myself a new Triumph Street Triple and I love it.

Spoonz: You are right, but i emailed about 90% of the owners on Pistonheads and I never get a reply, I really don't get it. Don't these guys want to sell their cars or something...

welcome to the site good luck with your search, contact japanmotors.biz they normally have a good selection and have had cars purchased by foreign drivers before - one owner flew over, drove car back!

http://finance.autoexposure.co.uk/classicd...92966091_1a.jpg

As far as one can judge on a few pictures and a short discription.

Would this be interesting to investigate a bit more?

I like the look, the exhaust and wheels are a plus. Anybody got any experience with that garage?

Would it be possible to negotiate a bit to lower the price?

No idea where i could post this, so just put it in here

That Glanza is perfect!!!

I would deffo investiagte and go look at it in the metal, its well worth the asking price but im sure you could knock him down a few quid :D