ive been asked by a few guys to bring in the 98 spec and the reflet spec rear lights.

they update the rear of the car and get rid of those bland flat lights you get on the NAs and the 96 glanzas.

if i bring in more sets, they will be cheaper. so all those who messaged me/fancy having some. get your names down and i can get a rough price up. ill guess roughly 100 quid a set for the time being.

Reflets

wingtip_02-img600x399-1208874934dc042145.jpg

98 Spec

venice90006-img600x450-1212377543opdcdn80047.jpg

Straight on mate^

I need to make my bro buy a set of the late spec Glanza ones, would look good with his new paint theme.

I won't put his name down yet though because he has other stuff to pay for first, but he would be likely to buy a set off you in the near future :D

Well I wont be buying anything for a while yet, even though I do have a bit of a shopping list, I'll be after a set of those late spec Glanza lights eventually though.

Few more questions though -

Since the Glanza has the reverse lights where the numberplate holder is, how would they work? would they have to be wired up differently or something?

And Idrees - they definately fit straight on without any modifications needed? So it's just a matter of swapping the units and wires and that's it?

Alternately...

Rick is there any chance of getting me a standard EP91 N/A light, passengers side from a left hand drive model? That way I'll be able to match the lights and have two white bits on the bottom rather than it being odd.

not trying to kill buisness on these but cant glanza owners just change the lenses and dont need the whole unit. im sure the lenses are like £28ish a side from toyota. i could be wrong on this and misunderstood what ive been told so if im wrong shoot me down.

I slapped the reflets on mine with not to much trouble

Also lil question for u?

What do the origional reflet light clusters look like as in just the grey unit

as when i put my indicators/fog/reverse on it lights up the who strip bubble and all

Just wonding wether the origional reflet cluster is made differently so it only illuminates the bubbled bit of the light?

:D

I slapped the reflets on mine with not to much trouble

Also lil question for u?

What do the origional reflet light clusters look like as in just the grey unit

as when i put my indicators/fog/reverse on it lights up the who strip bubble and all

Just wonding wether the origional reflet cluster is made differently so it only illuminates the bubbled bit of the light?

:D

Should be identical mate, divided into 4 sections.

Only difference is they have the screw lugs in different places for i think its its 3 screws.But if youre using the uk spec or early spec units you just cut the lugs off..And use some clear sealent to bond it.

I spose this saves ballsing about, just swap the units over though.

youre right, they do fit on the early spec ones. its only if you want to be flashy.

the inside of the 98 spec cluster is a chromey finish (similar to the headlights and 98 spec side repeaters)

they also have the divider panel to seperate the little bubble pieces.

not trying to kill buisness on these but cant glanza owners just change the lenses and dont need the whole unit. im sure the lenses are like £28ish a side from toyota. i could be wrong on this and misunderstood what ive been told so if im wrong shoot me down.

The 98 spec Glanza units and different to the 96 spec units. To fit the 98 spec lenses to the 96 spec units, you have to modify them and bond them on instead of screwing them on.

And if you whack the new lenses on to the old clusters, they do look a bit crap tbh.

As for the Reflets, the full units look tidier than just the lenses. If I had the choice again, I'd buy full Reflet units for mine instead of bonding the lenses on the stock units!

Full units ftw!

REFLETS!!!

Not REFLECTS :D:p

Sorry I get kinda annoyed when people call them that :D

Sorry Sparky, lol.

I called them that last time and someone corrected me so god knows why i called them that again.

Rick im interested in a set of Reflets

ALSO question to everyone here;

Is there a way to wire up the Reflet lights in such a way to have reverse and fog with out having seperate fog and reverse lights.

I think that it would really help attract business from N/A drivers if a guide was put together for the above option.

Rick im interested in a set of Reflets

ALSO question to everyone here;

Is there a way to wire up the Reflet lights in such a way to have reverse and fog with out having seperate fog and reverse lights.

I think that it would really help attract business from N/A drivers if a guide was put together for the above option was

It looks like it could be done with the glanza ones too if you got the right bulbs and wiring...

They do that anyway. You just need a Red bulb for the foglight and the reverse light will be fine anyway because the reverse light lense is clear

So basically you whack em on and put a red bulb in for the foglight and your sorted.

They do that anyway. You just need a Red bulb for the foglight and the reverse light will be fine anyway because the reverse light lense is clear

So basically you whack em on and put a red bulb in for the foglight and your sorted.

So you could do the same with late spec glanza lights then?