• 2 weeks later...
yeah hopefully i will be coming and my old white sr too if its open to all starlets not just turbos

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah mate i will be runnig my starlet sr remember the silver sr with dark wheels from the bluewater meet before xmas i think it is a run what you brung not sure i think me n you will be only n/a down there so far ill ask about it so the 13th of may

hmmm sounds like santa pod willl be flooded with EPs. lol. what sort of times are these bunch going up?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

we're going up very early, which is handy for me because i gotta be back for a concert at 7pm.

wanna get there for around 8.30-9am.

cushti graeme that sounds like a plan...

how much are hotel rooms mate, and whos goin down with you???

i need to find a few people that would be interested in touring down with me...

yeah mate i will be runnig my starlet sr remember the silver sr with dark wheels from the bluewater meet before xmas i think it is a run what you brung not sure i think me n you will be only n/a down there so far ill ask about it so the 13th of may

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think it will be just you with an n/a as i have got a gt now but my mate has my old white one so hopefully i can drag him along!!!!

i think it will be just you with an n/a as i have got a gt now but my mate has my old white one so hopefully i can drag him along!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah sure o well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

im defo goin now but was wondering if anyone is goin to stay up for the whole weekemd as redline rumble is the nxt day be good to stay up there and meet all off ya as a social thing aswell and some of ya have a way to come for just a couple of hours aswell