My Glanza Conversion ***new Pics***

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of this, the gear linkage popped off so he pulled over to whack it back on, forgot to lock and bonnet and BOOM if flapped up and broke and bent the hinges. Also when he got home I did another compression test but the tool has broken inside the engine, it's brand new and I paid £30 for is only on Saturday :S

Guest Enzo

nay luck! fuck.

dude maybe it would be a good time to take a step back and just chill for a day or two, clear your head a wee bit,

again i feel sorry for your carma the now.

Shit luck lads :lol:

take a break from it all as said ^ come back with a clear head and start again after a few days....as for the engines i`d just rebuild them (using toyota parts if moneys tight) then you know 100% both will be fine i wouldn`t get another 2nd hand unit.

I dunno what's next, he wants to sell it and I don't blame it but obviously we can't sell it in this state. And he can't afford another engine right now so we'll just wait and see!

thats really bad luck mate. i know exactly how you feel.

this is why im no longer into engine conversions... my fhe conversion was bad enough... wouldnt start, wouldnt run properly, in the end i gave up.

imo, you're better off buying the car you want with the engine you want. much easier.

unless you have the commitment and patience to see a conversion through.