Feedback For Gt Spec Turbos

Guest Enzo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

recieved mine today, looks excellent ;) , much appreciated enzo for the superb delivery time, was shocked when i woke up lol, time to get it fitted, will get it dynoed hopefully in a weeks time as i've put in a new headgsket and will let it settle down for couplke of days

thanks again enzo bud :)

• 2 weeks later...

well!!awesome bloke geo is,really is a top guy

when i wanted a different turbo i was in 2 minds wether to get a speedvision or a gt spec,i heard so many good things about the tried and tested gt spec i was going to buy one,for £410,then my luck turned round and geo was doing group buys for £355 non exchange!!! was awesome,so i put my nme down for one

a few weeks later after paying etc i was greeted by geo ringing me about priming the turbo and warrenty etc we also had a good chat,very good bloke to talk to.a week or so after that my turbo came through which i was very very happy by,all packaged well and the turbo was in all mint order

after fitting the turbo the night i had it,the day after we went out for a drive,at 1.2-1.3 bar its mental,so much pull from it compared to my ct9,its amazing

10/10 to geo-tongturbos

Guest Enzo

hi mate ive had one on since just after crimbo,

ady and ramsey both have been running one for since before crimbo and there are a whole host of other people like rags and micheal etc that would have had them on for over a year

actually i can add feedback from ady,he was VERY happy with his hybrid i remember him telling me,and RAGZ on here has a Gspec and is VERY happy with that also,affy has his GT spec too now and says its VERY quick

• 1 month later...

Feedback pt1: Hybrid arrived this morning well packaged and very quickly taking only overnight to get here. and so far just looking at it the craft/workmanship in it looks second to none. I'll update once fitted and running

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I had one of Enzo's GT Spec's on my car for two weeks before my engine let go! What a turbo! I only decided to map it for a bar and it spooled up nice and early and held the boost levels all day long! Very very impressed with these turbo's and would recommend anyone to get yourself one of these babies ;) !

Had this turbo for 8 months now, and it realy AMAZED me wot a ct9 can do! ive ran a number ov setups from 0.6 bar to 1.2 bar the midrange difrance form the standard is unreal even at low boost. im runing it a 1.2bar with a jam ecu and it puls well 2 8k! best 410 quid ive ever spent on a car!

sorry for the late feedback, just wanted to put it thru its paces lol

cheers,

Ramsey

Ps, i took the turbo off after a fair amount ov miles to change manifold and the wastgate is still mint, no shaft play, it wos az new! ive done alot ove miles with this turbo without any problems at all, i would recoment the gt spec to anyone, very very good value for money!!

• 3 weeks later...

Recieved my turbo today and it looks like a quaility piece of kit. Enzo is a star kept me informed the whole way through the process great lad to deal with. I HIGHLY recommend him! Very fast postage too. I will leave more feedback when I can afford to get the car mapped :p

Thanks again dude!!!!

Recieved my turbo today and it looks like a quaility piece of kit. Enzo is a star kept me informed the whole way through the process great lad to deal with. I HIGHLY recommend him! Very fast postage too. I will leave more feedback when I can afford to get the car mapped :)

Thanks again dude!!!!

Pretty much what I was going to say! Enzo is a cracking lad, answered every question I had no matter how irrelevant(sp) for about 2months untill i pulled my finger out and bought the turbo! And once paid he was very informative, keeping in touch to let me know how everything was going and when the unit would be with me.

Will feedback again once fitted and mapped!

I bought the GT spec back in July and it has been used almost daily with no problems at all. Enzo couldn't have been more helpful, replying to all my questions quickly and sending the turbo out very quickly.

On an ep82 with a Mines Ecu, FMIC, stainless manifold, HKS actuator, de cat and exhasut as well as a HKS evc boost controller, the turbo fitted perfectly first time with no problems at all.

The turbo has been used at between 0.4 to 1.1 bar and at any pressure there is a noticeable difference from the stock item, pulling from around 3000rpm all the way to redline with stable boost and no boost creep.

A very noticeable change in performance and response from the turbo and its cheaper than a stock CT9 from toyota and some rebuilds!

well what can i say, i've jsut sold my turbo, only because am in debt and selling sme of my modz, which i knwo i can get later on again,

i'm orignally a user on the toyota gt turbo forum and i've already mentioned on the site that this is the best hybrid avaliabe and no one has argued against that statement, i never got a chance to get it dynoed, but with the modz i had iwasexpecting 220+ but its not about bhp on this turbo, the pull on it from low revs is just amazing, it sums up all the research and combining the parts from another compressor wheel, i've seen and tested three different hybrids, this one came out on top and this was after i bought this i tested all three,

its never let me down, power has always been there when needed, i used it daily and once every month heading down south, done alot of miles but it semms to get stronger all the time lol, running it on good oil and keeping the oil level maintained then this turbo will last you for good,

i am breaking my car some of it anyway and when i get back in couple of months if i stick to hybrid then i will not hesitate to buy this again, not only that, its the service as well by enzo, superb, made sure evrything was ok all the way till the car was runnig on the turbo,

i can honeslty say this is the best hybrid available, anyone thinkin gof a hybrid, you wont be dossapointed :p

the name is the best bit about the turbo

GT spec, what a name :p

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine to day looks amazing, everything i was expecting and more, i will update when i get this on and mapped to it's best to show off the awesome results.

Enzo mate you were a proper gent, and super easy to talk to and contact.

thanks again

Chris

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been running the new ct9 gt spec hybrid for 2 weeks and so far very impressed now 300miles on her too, will be doing a couple more mods then dynoed around april so we can see the best of this turbo, Geo is a very good guy to work with, great comms, would recommend this turbo from tong to anyone.

Perky

• 4 weeks later...