I found some wilwood starlet kits on the jap auctions, but they wanted over a grand for em

very sexual, but i couldnt justify spending that!

it'd be nice to know how much these hi-spec ones are, if he paid £800+ on a uk non turbo, then he has more money than sense!

as said in that thread, decent discs & pads are more than enough for the light weight starlet.

i paid 1k but the kit is 800 now they have my dimensions no afence mate but when you go for a good hard hack on a track or where'eva you got to have good brakes when you out brake cars like m3's who give it the biggen and laugh at your car and out do them round the corner's you soon see who i laughing :huh: anyway i need them for future mods i am hoping 180+ out of the 5efhe

hay slim,

you know the score when it comes to what you want!

id love a shot of your sr just to get a view of the overall driving inpression of it,

my glanza brakes are very good for shaving off big dolops of speed....

so id love to know what your hi spec ones have done for sheer stomping ability

all your mods you have done so far have been thoughoroly thought out mate, and looking forward to any future mods you have planned,

are you goin to jae this year mate?

a better bet to go for some Wilwood ones

A couple of my mates have ran with wilwood brakes, they didn't like them. They both said under heavy braking the calipers flexed making it feel like bad brake fade after a pretty short drive.

SiCaln

na i got the rear disks from fensport they are from the turbo version

Enzo

they are really good i melted my pads as i had a soft pad for the just a fast road i now got a fast road/rally slightly harder Frodo are meant to be bring out a pad this year (was rumored) i am just finishing running the pads in i had to do 500 miles just to make sure then ill test the difference

James

What Fensport do is sent stock discs to black diamond then get them to grove them but what the point in doing this? Nearly all the braking is done on the front of the starlet all you really need is a set of better pads on the rear that will withstand the extra heat of a track day.

Simon