Hello beautiful people my car is getting resprayed after the summer and i have no clue what colour in which to paint it in so i am going to leave it all up to you's come up with what ever colour you's think only thing i am asking is that you's paint the wheels white or black the rest is up to yourselves thank you.

gt.jpg

S5000109.jpg

colswheels1.jpg

their old pics but their the only decent ones i have.

cheers folks colin.

i aint sure myself thats why i want some one to photoshop the pics for me been thinking about this for ages i just cant see what would be best so photoshop away people lol.

EDIT- i quite like that gt to be honest,but would do it brighter yellow if i was to do it but don't think i would to be honest.

I liked the look of that Arden Blue Glanza that was on ebay a few months back, its quite a vibrant colour!

Specially if it was a brand new paint job think it would look class.. :p

I liked the look of that Arden Blue Glanza that was on ebay a few months back, its quite a vibrant colour!

Specially if it was a brand new paint job think it would look class.. :p

i'd love to paint it blue but its been done before.

Abbots GT is red and black so you cant do that :)

Kawasaki Ninja green would look awsome :D

;) had this conversation with geo i'm a Rangers man if i do it green my mates would never let me hear the end of it. I do think it would look awesome aswell but,well there you have it, more ideas and more photoshops please people.