what happens if........

what would happen if i get an hks actuator induction kit and de-cat pipe for my gt is it gonna start hitting fuel cut etc what about boost does it need adjusting if so shall i get boost controller???( DONT WANT BLEED VALVE!!!) or any ideas on mods for it as not sure wherer to start got 3000 to spend so what could i do????

the hks actuator is adjustable. so when you put all that stuff on, you set the boost by making the actuator arm longer(less boost) or shorter (more boost)

if you not guna get an FCD then do what i did, turn the boost up with the actuator and go for a quick cane. if you hit the fuel cut then turn it down till it stops hitting. that way you know ure running as much boost as you can without an FCD

be careful though, i burned my hands many times on the turbo doing this!!

you will know for sure when you hit fuel cut, its harsh on your neck!

so no matter what you do to exhaust and stuff, you can prevent fuel cut with the actuator :huh:

cheers mate i am hitting fuel cut already it cuts at .9 and cant work out why only got cat bak system and pannel filter not sure if actuator is sticking or vacuum hose is split!!if anyone has any ideas what it could be let me no

@sicaln its on trd lowering springs and set of rims and handles pretty well really sooooooooooooooooooooo much better than the sr but will look in too coilovers etc later just want to get a bit more power out of here because its runnin at .8-.9 i like it so if i can raise fc and set boost at that will be really pleased with it!?!?!?