I just got my blokes birthday present from Toy Tuning and was a bit concerned to see my phone number on the package and obv address which is a necessity. The fact that any old flid could now have my phone number concerns me. But me and my bloke we chatting and did any of the people that had cars vandalised and broken in to order stuff from a certain company? People have only got to see an address and see the Toy Tuning or whatever it could be's logo stick in google and know that you've got a starbo, know where you live, and have you're phone number?!! Jus a little random thought..

ahahahaha!

Just to let you know, we dont put numbers on parcels, its a little...strange...

i know companies like DHL sometimes put email addresses on for contact details in case they get lost but to have the number on there seems a tad peculiar.

must be a reason surely.

:( i hope your not inferring that the delivery man would be less interested in me than minxy. if so im back in the car half way to taunton right now to kick you in the nuts :p

oh wait... yeah your right he would want minxy's number more. she looks so hot in phone number form... :p see mine looks so horrid ending with a 2... doesn't accurately represent me.

sarcasm off...

• 2 weeks later...

IO don't know they ask for it on order form address, ohone number email. A delivery driver would not be allowed to use this number even if someone wasn't it. It wasn't sent by courier or anything it was Royal Mail that delivered it.

Hi guys,

It's pretty normal to have phone numbers on a label when you deliver items, we use TNT and they automatically print the phone number on the labels. We can get Ad's to remove them from the Royal Mail deliveries. We need your phone numbers for our own security and to contact you if there is a problem. Any good law abiding company will take phone numbers it's part and parcel of any company. IF you have any concerns you can always let us know but we appreciate your thoughts and if needs be we will remove them from RM deliveres but we can't remove them when we use Courier as it automatically does it.

If you buy a package from Nengun, RHD, Fensport, SumoPower, Envy etc etc and check the label it will have your number on it, really is nothing out of the norm but if you want to have a chat about anything give us a shout last thing we need is people worrying! <_<

Thanks,

T

I work for Scoobyworld and we send out 10-30 parcels a day via courier (Citylink) and they always request the consignees phone number which is then printed on the label. Its a very normal practice, we receive stock from Fensport, Sumopower, Buddy Club etc using various couriers and its the same situation.