• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the wheel came off i was drinking lemonade and i laughed at the same time so hard i was choking on my drink. Nearly killed me!!! :(

Mint show though. It's the only TV program i really watch as im not a TV person.

Bourkey

lol i totaly dont dig top gear at all, j clarkson waists his budget on shite ideas with him that other old guy and hamster,

think of what could be done with proper race drivers,

every time i look at a best motoring episode i think how much more better topgear could be. . . . . .

ps plus jeremy walks like an old horse with arthertis in his hips, someone put him down

tell me have they ever done anything on the Glanza/gt on topgear would love to see that :(

I don't think so and even if they did it would be on the "old" Top Gear, with different presenters.

its on on friday i think (repeat that is)

"theres something up with the handling" ROFL.

is it me, or does Mikey Jay have some resemblance to Hamster now.... Mikey, GET PINK VITARA LETTERING!!

lol i totaly dont dig top gear at all, j clarkson waists his budget on shite ideas with him that other old guy and hamster,

think of what could be done with proper race drivers,

every time i look at a best motoring episode i think how much more better topgear could be. . . . . .

ps plus jeremy walks like an old horse with arthertis in his hips, someone put him down

wha... how... uh...