chances of this happenin! 2 micra cabrio turbos!

ha...just seen this on ebay,cant beilieve the chances of this.

a lad from colleges dad works for snap on and hs a PINK micra cabrio turbo with blue interior and similar wheels,his has a red roof though and is 188 bhp ,its a forged 1.4 built by hks etc etc i thought it was the only one in the UK

his has bigger fmic pipes though and his is a better design

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1997-Nissan-March-Mi...1QQcmdZViewItem

he also has a 700bhp yb anglia with £5ks worth of diff and gearbox

il try to get pics of both

Turbo kits for them are quite common :p There was one in scotland that would make every other Micra in the UK look rather silly....

2lt Almera GTi + Turbo :p I think he got it down to around 11.5 on the Quarter LOL. He drive it back and forward to his work everyday too :( Was insane! Most of the Scottish guys will have seen it.

think i know who you speak of. cant remember his name but he got craaaaaazy numbers outta the micra and is now working on an almera.

assuming its the same guy

think i know who you speak of. cant remember his name but he got craaaaaazy numbers outta the micra and is now working on an almera.

assuming its the same guy

its a bloke named Dave Bull and his micra was called little bandit, was silly quick. Was a shame he binned it.

ray gimbert his name is,blue and white anglia,the micra was for his son who is my age,but they had a big fall out sometime ago so its all gone tits up...

dave bull was the dude with that sr20det(pulsar gtir engine) powered micra k11...he crashed it at knockhill i think though so now its all in ruins:(

and id rather have this k11 than dave bulls

dave bull was the dude with that sr20det(pulsar gtir engine) powered micra k11...he crashed it at knockhill i think though so now its all in ruins:(

nah mate it was a sr20de which he turboed which is quite different, took the engine out of his drag almera and stuck it in a 1.0L k11. Yeah he binned it and someone off the msc bought most of the conversion of him, such a shame.

When he first did it and it like 350bhp he was still running 155 stock tyres and driving to work and back..........legend.

Yeah those taiwanese micras are mental, they really know how to do convertions properly over there, theres been a couple even running N1 VVL engines, which is insane.