Smart Glanza. Saw this at JAE on that nissan stand.

Bourkey

cheers man, yeah it was weird being on the Nissan stand but there ya go these things happen. i got more attention than the skylines and 350z's though because mine was different to the rest of the stand..they started to get abit annoyed haha

very nice glanza mate like the seats what make are they?

They are made by linextras...not a well known brand but they are very good quality...i'm selling them actually as im going for recaro's. I'm liking your car mate, very nice! alot of work gone into it!!!

I was going to buy that Glanza lol had a look at it and everything but the guy wanted far to much money for it so ididnt buy it. How much did you pay for it in the end??

Regards Johny

ermm i cant remember now i think i paid about 4100 for it in the end...he wanted 4500 i think. was ages ago now...done loads to it since :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

yeah i will be soon...wanna have a full service on it first every belt and fluid in the car, some new tyres as i had a major mishap and had 4 blow outs together so I've only got 4 budget tyres on at the moment on some pretty battered rims...so first will be some TE37's then ill be going for new ECU, Hybrid or TD04 or K24 im not sure yet of the work involved in a TD04 conversion...and then obviously Manifold/decat/injectors/fuel pump etc etc. been taking my time with it really! wanna do it all properly rather than just wacking up the boost and sticking a FCD on it.

its the link controller for the gauges...basically i can run as many as i like from inside the car aslong as the sensors are in the right place i can just daisy chain out of the first gauge to the next to the next etc...