Interior Updates On The "Dragstar"

Was helping si out today, in sorting the interior out...not exactly good...but its a tempory fix until all the excess wiring is cut out, and a custom plate is made up for all the important switches etc...

All the heating system is finally out aswell..

Some pics lol.:p..certainly feels alot bigger inside! :p

IMG_0864.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

The wonders of cable ties..:-

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

I would like to add, i have no clue how road legal this thing is at the moment lol..

Rob

lolz looms are always daunting to me,

where do you think you will start to pair it down?

when you have it all out you'll realise it aint that hard...all the wiring for the heaters, radio, speakers, and anything else that has been removed will be cut out...only the parts that enable the car to run will stay <_<

i see and hear the smell of soundproofing on those floors...im ashamed...as would be Farther nightspirit...

indeed, he would, but wouldnt at the same time as he realises how hard it is to get out...you basically need dry ice....it will be out in the future dont worry <_<

It looks more and more like the track star every day ;)

Get that sound proofing...it was I who told you to use dry ice...but a heat gun, adhesive remover and muscles will do the job too, it doesn't have to be pretty. Stick the speedo back in and something to show the indicators/visual warning and you'll be through the MOT in no time.

Now stop copying me, be innovative damnit, I expect Si to make a custom metal binnacle surround, or even copy HRF and just cable tie a stack rev gauge and speedo to the cross beam. Awesome.

It looks more and more like the track star every day ;)

Get that sound proofing...it was I who told you to use dry ice...but a heat gun, adhesive remover and muscles will do the job too, it doesn't have to be pretty. Stick the speedo back in and something to show the indicators/visual warning and you'll be through the MOT in no time.

Now stop copying me, be innovative damnit, I expect Si to make a custom metal binnacle surround, or even copy HRF and just cable tie a stack rev gauge and speedo to the cross beam. Awesome.

meh, nothing wrong with that tho ;) :o yours actually looks good tho..!

Indeed it was you, he said about the dried ice...ive seen your blog pics aswell...you got adam to do most of it!

And yes,,, i need to come up for an idea for the dials...HRF sounds my kinda way - the cable ties bit :o

Si