Be warned this is a rant!

A few weeks ago a Glanza appeared in my local scrappy. There wasn't much on it really as it had been rolled so not much survived. But it had a mint exhaust system on it that begins with K. Rick has mentioned it a few times. The back box was nackered but the rest was fine. The scrappy were gonna give it me for £40 for the front section. My intention was to then get a custom back box on it.

Now i went a few days ago and some cock knocker has taken the engine out of it and in the process ripped the exhaust in two at the flexi section instead of unbolting it. Then they have unbolted it anyway and chucked the ripped off bit in the car. It is now fecked completely. If the person that did it is reading this thenyou are a rate A tit and you deserve beating with the remaining exhaust section!!!!! A super expensive exhaust for pennies doesn't come around everyday and now it's gone.

Rant over

Bourkey

Be warned this is a rant!

A few weeks ago a Glanza appeared in my local scrappy. There wasn't much on it really as it had been rolled so not much survived. But it had a mint exhaust system on it that begins with K. Rick has mentioned it a few times. The back box was nackered but the rest was fine. The scrappy were gonna give it me for £40 for the front section. My intention was to then get a custom back box on it.

Now i went a few days ago and some cock knocker has taken the engine out of it and in the process ripped the exhaust in two at the flexi section instead of unbolting it. Then they have unbolted it anyway and chucked the ripped off bit in the car. It is now fecked completely. If the person that did it is reading this thenyou are a rate A tit and you deserve beating with the remaining exhaust section!!!!! A super expensive exhaust for pennies doesn't come around everyday and now it's gone.

Rant over

Bourkey

kakimoto?

seen this before. went to a scrappy. found a car. lifted the bonnet and hey presto no gearbox. not a concern apart from the took a grinder to everything above it. i mean come on. why the the scrappies let them cut into essentially money but search my toolbox on the way out?

sorry bout this bourkey. pain in the arse

OH FFS!!

youve just ruined my day, i am sooooo hacked off now!

i bet the local scrappy will do the same with the car im interested in buying some parts from will do the same :@

Well now there is a chance it can be repaired as Jules B has offered to fix it for me for dirt cheap. So if it still there when i go in a couple of days then it's mine all mine. Still pissed off a little though. Tools!!

@ Cal - Got any pics of that back box and how much dya want for it. Might not be able to have it until after my hol but at least i know it's there.

Bourkey

even if you cant get to jules a custom exhaust place would be able to weld you a new flexi in!! <_< a friend of mine was charged £40 when he had it done to gis gt for the td04 conv!!!