SiCaln and Nightspirit mini meet :)

Fuckin hell...how many posts lol

Right, the bells were 68 each..plus vat, the rotors are 60 odd each plus vat, plus shipping and all that.

The Outlaws have brackets made up to space the caliper obviously to accomodate the larger disc, I used washers on the caliper to stop it fouling on the disc. To be honest, I'd trust their stuff over Wilwood etc, the guys been doing it a long time and knows his shit, hence me going there.

I am having 26 mm rotors, the good thing is the disc face is thinner (0.1mm) so the vented area is larger, discipating more heat to keep the brakes cooler.

59hp, I know the exact OEM disc you need to fit to the Celica setup mate..HiSpec sell them off the shelf. PM Mutha Ducka for info on the spacers needed as he has just fitted a celica ST185 single piston kit to his EP82.

they're open saturday...10 till 2 that's when I went.

Brakes are one of the most important things in my book..that and handling. I remember many years back when all I cared about was a gazillion horse power and twenty million torques.