SiCaln and Nightspirit mini meet :)

Went over to HiSpec today in Dartford to see what they could offer in the way of brake discs, they suggested a bell and rotor setup to save weight and improve heat discipation on the track...time to bash the bank card.

P1050033.jpg

While I was there, I met Mr Calnan from uksc on his way to work, a quick chat, some photos and some manly but gentle hugs later he was off.

P1050018.jpg

P1050028.jpg

P1050029.jpg

P1050031.jpg

Hi all,

59bhp HiSpec have a lot of kits on the shelf that could be used and they make everything in house. I went for 275mm discs as I know that will fit behind the 15s and require no new bracket for the calipers. I went for bell and rotor because it's lighter, gives you more choice and is cheaper in the long run. I think a standard monster 4 pot kit will set you back around £700. If you ask them for the same bell they're making for me it should save you some money as I've paid for the machine work. Then you just need to select a rotor.

Give them a call and say Mark who's having the above built sent you...might help them speed up any process.

I have Outlaw 4 pots on the car, Outlaw are an American offshoot of Wilwood and pretty good. You'd never need more than 4 pots on a EP, 6 pots would be just for show and the car would be hopelessly over-braked.