get to know each other thread?

looks like ive got a week left of summer hols from school.. i need to do art homework, graphic design & products homework, and the rest of my geography coursework (need to wait for my mate to get back from spain first <_< )

DAMNIT i dont wanna do my art homework.. but i need to finish my book :D

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i did the majority of my geog coursework at the beginning, me and my mate walked all over taunton doing it, as we had to survey different areas of housing <_<

now need to finish off by drawing pictures.. we didnt do it before because it was chucking it down :D

still not looking forward to the art, im crap at it lol

I did Art as one of my selected subjects whilst at school for my GCSE's. I really enjoyed it in the first year, until other girls started copying my work and the teacher couldnt tell who started the idea. So I dropped out in the end.

It was a frikken good piece of art too!

i wish i could drop out speedfreak.

im fed up of my teacher comparing my work to someone elses "your work isnt quite as good as poppy's" Me : "yea well i aint poppy am i!"

she didnt seem to like that, so ever since she has given me bad marks, even though the work is better than some. Wish i never took it now <_<