get to know each other thread?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I'm Chris. Had to go to uni for a meeting this morning, then came home and did an oil change on my brothers GT4 and watched some TV. And now I'm on the internet and my mums made prawn curry which I'm going to eat. Oh and I watched a documentary about a group of people restoring a crane from the 1950s, was wierd. Bye! x

chris i watched that!!1 they were restoring a rb10 crane,was on that salvage squad programme...

£260 for the mrs please

Chat box is a good idea :p

Well where to start, done a 12hr shift which really got me down, got messed about by the ex as per usual and couldnt get hold of the back up rub :)

I really feel like shit, got to be up at 6 aswell :p

Hows that? :(

Mint topic!!!!

Im at work today. Friday is always really quiet so i get to work at my own pace. My girlfriend has just started working in my place part time, and she is dressed in smart/sexy office clothes so i can't take my eyes off her. :):p .

I've got a slight headache as i drank quite a bit last night with my girlfriend. Not realising until i'd drank a lot that it wasn't Friday night it was thursday.

I've just written an email to Manchester city council as i have been parking in the exact same spot for over two years and the other day they put a new sign up when i was at work so i got a parking ticket. Im appealing it of course. :(

Im looking forward to the weekend as im washing the car for the Hudds meet and im looking for a Starlet for a friend as i persuaded him to get one last night. :p

Bourkey